Crete Trucking Jobs
Now Earn Up To $.65 Per Practical Mile
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Starting Pay Ranges from $.64 - $.70 Per Mile for OTR Drivers
- The Top 50% of Our OTR Drivers Average $1,998 per Week
- Potential for over $103,903.61 per year!
- NEW dedicated/regional fleets with more home time.
- Profit Sharing - Contributed $12 million to drivers in 2020
- Increased cruise speed
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
- No Cost Rider Policy
- Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Vacation Pay
- VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
- And More!
- Minimum 22 Years of Age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 1 Year OTR Experience*
- Stable & Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
About Crete Carrier
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company,Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiaryHunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program. Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply