Hi, my name is Brian Weidner. My team and I are supporting the recruitment for this position. Feel free to call or text us with any questions. Our number is: 414-939-5870 and we’re in the office until 8pm Eastern. We won’t waste your time. (You’ll need a current state licensure or be graduating from a related university program to obtain this position.)
Full-time - Home Care
Atlantic City, NJ
This is a full-time Physical Therapist position to perform outpatient therapy within home-based settings in the Atlantic City, NJ area. All billed as Medicare Part B. We're ideally looking for someone who has the availability to see about 30 hours or more of direct patient care per week. Part-time is also available. The PT hired will work with the geriatric population. Learn more below or call / text: 414-939-5870.
A growing organization in New Jersey is now hiring a Physical Therapist for an expanded caseload in the Atlantic City, NJ area. The PT will provide community-based outpatient services (Medicare Part B) to homes in the area. The full-time position includes a flexible schedule / hours per week based on your preference. We are ideally looking to hire a PT to see about 30 hours of direct patient care per week.
The Physical Therapists hired will join a highly experienced multidisciplinary therapy team to treat a well-balanced mix of patients in homes of older adults. This salaried position includes a generous benefits package & the opportunity for overtime pay!
As a Physical Therapist, we know that your skills are in very high demand!
The culture here is second to none! There is no better place to work if you want to feel like you're part of a great cause as well as a dynamic team! I have worked here for over 6 years and I have been fortunate enough to see and be a part of so many truly wonderful accomplishments.
Benefits of Community Based Visits:
- Better knowledge of a patient’s home environment
- Increased patient compliance and enhanced outcomes
- The flexibility of the work schedule
- Autonomy and independence in treatment methods
Join Our Team:
This position includes flexible hours and a generous compensation package.
Ask Questions / Learn More:
- Eligibility for New Jersey state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week of direct patient care.
- Professionalism, accuracy, and dependability are essential
- Passion and enthusiasm to provide creative evidence-based care
- New Grads will be supported and mentored.